I am pretty proud how this turned out!
No practice, no prior experiance! I just drew out what I wanted to create and voila! here she is!
I wanted to take more photos BUT my phone was dead and my husband had my SD card in his digi camera and he wasn't in the area.
The sewing machine is 2D- hard to see the different colored fabric because I used 99% all text fabric for my 12 inch block. (which is the center I added the red print to make a pillow cover) I "plugged" the sewing machine into the coffee cup. 1, 2, 3 cup buttons have hand stitched embroridery. There is a coffee bean tank showing how much fuel the sewing machine has on the right side of the block on the sewing machine. I stitched an "E" and an "F" (for empty full) and it is at 1/2 ;-) The sewing machine has a hand stitched machine needle and has a coffee bean spool of thread to boot! I tried my hardest to use only text fabric but,it was near impossible! I really tried though! And all the coffee prints I found that had to do with the stuff was a neutral or brown! beh! oh well! thats all right! I think the blue print for the sewing machine was perfect! I actually didn't use all the text fabric I bought either! I wanted to but didn't want to make it look too messy!
I have never paper peiced before I think this turned out great for my first time! I drew my pattern up, cut the peices and cut the fabric. Tada!
The backside of the pillow is a yellow tape measure fabric!
Here is a photo of what the 12 inch block looks like BEFORE I added the fabric to make it a pillow!