Total Pageviews

Friday, August 3, 2012

Exhausted Week

My husband is leaving to Boston,Mass in a couple days. I'm trying to spend as much time with him as possible without smothering him to death. He will not be back for two weeks and its going to make me so stir crazy I feel as if i'll make his phone combusted with the amount of texts i'm going to send.
My husband is going to school for a BA in Marketing. I didn't relize that his future job really needed to be placed on the East Coast. Thus, i've made the huge decision that moving with him across country is going to be the only way to be with him and get him the job he needs and wants. He will be graduating in May of 2013 and we plan on moving to Massachusets in the Spring of 2013. This is going to be a HUGE adjustment for me and a HUGE labor to get everything in order in these next coming months. I am pretty terrified of this because i'll be leaving all of my family behind and will not have them within a few hours drive. So, that is what is going on in my world right now. I am still trying to wrap my head around it and make sure all the details are in line and make this as smooth as I can. A huge leap of faith. And a huge leap for our Marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment