Total Pageviews

Friday, May 18, 2012

Wooty Woot.......woot....!!!! FABRIC AHOY!

I was totally stoked to get a brown box in the mail this evening........
WOOOT WOOOOOOOT!! haul aboard the happy train!
 I received my goodies from Fat Quarter Shop today and I was totally excited. I had impatiently been waiting for the arrival of these delisious cotton bits to arrive all day today! what a pleasent surprise when I had gotten home, As my husband waived it infront of my face like it was a giant sized coffee beverage..... yulp...this goodie box topped that a few times over! ....
The package dosent look like much but, there are a few layers hiding that you can not see. I ordered my full $75.00 worth of fabric from my gift certificate that I had won from the Zakka style Sew Along Click her to be directed to join in! you need the book Zakka Style... more infor here!    Anyhootie...
Happy Friday! im going to get started on the next project for Week 7.... "Zakka Block Quilt" Created by Leslie Good .............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment