Total Pageviews

Monday, May 27, 2013

Our first concert! Mumford and Sons

We have been together for 4 years and married for 3 years this past April. We have never been to a concert. Tonight, we are at our first concert! At the Rose Garden in Portland,Oregon. We both fell in Iove with the band well, me first.. And it seems to be the one CD we both know lyrics to. When the tickets went on sale my husband bought a set. We waited 2 months and here we are! 
We are high up in the 300 row. Where we sit when the Lakers come to play ( I'm such a super wife I buy him tickets every year) 
I have a fear of heights for those that do not know that factoid. I have issues.... The first time I bought tickets to the lakers game I brought sewing with me.  By the time the basketball game was over I had an elephant sewn. The attendant of our section kept checking in on me to make sure in was okay and to see the progress of my elephant. Very nice I thought.
Our first concert......
My husband dressed down for this concert... He is wearing a flannel... He's adorkable. 
So cute....
Our first concert.....
💋❤💋

No comments:

Post a Comment