Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

This weekends schinanigan

A garage sale........ but not "junk" ...I will have a table of nearly everything in my Etsy shop PLUS some things that I do not have listed.
I have high hopes to come home with very little things to relist on Etsy after closing for the weekend.
Visit Here, shop closes Friday Night I have made up a bunch of reusable zip up snack bags. I plan to make a bunch of sandwich bags also! These are fun to make, I org. made them for myself for my lunches because i'm trying to be as Eco-friendly as possible and I really do dislike plastic bags! They are machine washable and reusable, and most of all..HANDMADE! WAHOO!
I made a bunch of new tissue cozys,recipe boxes,photo boxes,kindle cases,handbags, and I am bringing some up cycled goods.. so..we shall see.


I think I have high hopes for my sales. I'd like to be able to at least get my shops name out there a little bit more! it is always lovely to sell an item. I love the shipping process except, going to the post office :)
so...thats that....

No comments:

Post a Comment