Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2012

Part 1 Starts soon.... The story of 3 contests/sew alongs!

The idea of what i'm going to do. I don't want to "leak" what im going to be creating with this wicked adorable fabrics but it has to do with coffee...
I was going to use ONLY text fabrics in my block but it will be extremely hard to sway away from the beans fabric for my blocks design. Haven't you heard??? Amy over at During Quiet Time  is having a contest and it will be FANTASTIC to see other ladies/gents 12 inch blocks. Swing over to find out more information and how you can partake in this fun!!
I have sewing projects galore lately, hardley enough time to start on one and finish another in a day..so i'm leaving that up for this weekend. My fav. girlfriend wants me to make her a bag from my design...... similar in style to this....

I don't have a name for my pattern,  I think I really need to think about that ... ;-) Head over to Sew Sweetness for Purse Palooza which ends the 11th of July! I have made 4 bags so far. Want to see the purses some very talanted gals have created??? Click here to visit the Flicker Groups Photos WHEW!
and the last sewing shindig i've been involved with for I think 14 weeks now? ive lost track is the Zakka Sew Along over at  LR Stitched  If you want to jump in you will need the Zakka Style Book Found here  Lots of great prizes at all of these places. I also highly recommend following there bloggies even if you do not sew..maybe it will inspire you to do something new and fun!

Have a great and safe weekend ya'll! 


No comments:

Post a Comment