Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Being under the weather causes good creative ideas!

Im under the weather do to a cold. As I layed in bed with a fever and nauseaded I began to think of new projects. I had purchased new fabrics for a wallet to match a purse I had purchased from a shop on Etsy and I had been debating to either buy a PDF or wing it and figure it out as it would more unique. So ive decided because the fabric I had purchased was not cheap I will bow down to a pdf created by a shop owner on Etsy. Because at least then I will know what to cut. How much to cut. and what the finished product should look like. At a later date when im not home from work and sick I will begin this new adventure...I have never created a wallet before.
so this will be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment