Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New to Blogging

Well! This is just so interesting to me.
I see folks that have blogs and read a few of them thinking they are fairly entertaining.  I enjoy to write so I thought i'd join in and get to know this blogging society!
So! here it goes!
I am 25 years of age. Married. I live in a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment home in a suburb of Portland,Oregon.
I have a lovely 13 pound House Rabbit named Gypsee. She is a rescue bunny, shes brindle in color. Her personality is larger than herself and she is my child. I have no children at this point in my life, strill trying to figure this life  out.
My Husband, Nicholas and I have been married for 2 years in April 2012. We dated for a few months..then we got hitched. The story of Nicholas and I is a bit of a love story.... He is a full time student, working on his Bachelors Degree from University of Phoenix in Marketing hopefully, this is his last year. He has been in school for 8 years now. 
I work in the Activities department at a RCF. (Resident Care Facility) I enjoy it thus far-its a new position for me. Formerly I worked as a Med-Tech "professional pill popper" in a late state Dementia and Alzheimer Cottage in which I had enjoyed but it was to repetitive and redundant for me. 5 years of the same thing with rarely any changes gets a bit "bleh".
More at a later time

No comments:

Post a Comment